SALE SALE SALE !!! OFFERS!!! updated a bit

Shimano Deore LX M567 front Mech. top-pull/clamp-on 28.6 mm VGC £8 Now £7

I offer £5.91 ;)

no really I do, dunno why, just a nice number... and I need a 28.6 TP!

oh alex, and when we minus the £2 postage, the 30 p envelope, the tape the posatage label the petrol to the P.O, the time already spent collecting then removing then cleaning.

and there was me thinking i would be making profit on the things i sell, have depressed myself now :cry: :roll:

Charlieboy28":1vbxx1qd said:
oh alex, and when we minus the £2 postage, the 30 p envelope, the tape the posatage label the petrol to the P.O, the time already spent collecting then removing then cleaning.

and there was me thinking i would be making profit on the things i sell, have depressed myself now :cry: :roll:

shizzle my nizzle I didn't realise dude (I just re-use jiffys and cycle to the PO ;) ) well, I'll pay the asking price of £7 if that'll cheers you up :p

lol, sorry man did wanna lay a guilt trip on ya, ooh get me i came over al emo then,lol, time of the month wwork stress and all that

call it £6 and we have a deal

wont be able to post til Wednesday though,

I do recycle when i can and cycle to PO too :cool: :LOL: :oops: :cry: :roll: ;)

right im off to get a grip :roll:

Charlieboy28":14mhonmi said:
lol, sorry man did wanna lay a guilt trip on ya, ooh get me i came over al emo then,lol, time of the month wwork stress and all that

call it £6 and we have a deal

wont be able to post til Wednesday though,

I do recycle when i can and cycle to PO too :cool: :LOL: :oops: :cry: :roll: ;)

right im off to get a grip :roll:

great, I could do with a pair if you find any :LOL: :oops: :cool:

nice one sir - don't forget if you need anything gimme a shout (hack bits mainly!)

could you PM me your email for PP gift (that ok?)

Al

interested in the kore stem but have nooo money (so why am i looking in the for sale section? :oops: ) do you need anything Charlie? I have lots of swap itemage :D

hi ya baj, yes i may be, what do you have i nthe wya of prett ysaddles, also im after a gear shifter, but cannot be more precise that that at the moment,

will get back to you matey

Back