Sadly modified, but possibly useful roberts!

I hate wind chimes, meh, bah humbug.
Me too. My wife's a Kiwi and we were back visiting family when my in-laws decided to present us with a rather large hand crafted wooden dragon wind chime as a gift, which was about the size of our bloody suit case and I was tasked with packing it up safely so it wouldn't get damaged. Did they not think about buying something else??? And maybe a tad smaller???

Sadly it survived the trip (🤣) and now hangs in the garage in the way because it isn't even properly weatherproof!!! 🤪

Me too. My wife's a Kiwi and we were back visiting family when my in-laws decided to present us with a rather large hand crafted wooden dragon wind chime as a gift, which was about the size of our bloody suit case and I was tasked with packing it up safely so it wouldn't get damaged. Did they not think about buying something else??? And maybe a tad smaller???

Sadly it survived the trip (🤣) and now hangs in the garage in the way because it isn't even properly weatherproof!!! 🤪
The sheer disappointment when it went through border customs and it wasn't loaded full of cocaine.

Far more useful and possibly even more annoying.l! 🤣 Surely you’d need a serious set of lungs to get a note out of tubing at those DIA’s???

Who's going to be bidding on the wind chime pan pipe machine?
I’m staying away from eBay, accidentally spent a fair whack of money on a bike yesterday!!!

In wind chime pan pipe format the postage to Denmark wouldn’t be to crazy either...

Pan pipes & banjo... are these two instruments a heavenly match? Or a hellish noise when combined? 🤷‍♂️

Back