For Sale Sachs Power Grip Extreme / Quarz Shifter Job Lot

August Bicycles

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
All well used, two LH shifters and one RH and a spare grip.

RH is 8 Speed.

£12 posted within the UK

If I'm way off with the price, just let me know

Attachments

• tempImageCRMCpJ.png
    tempImageCRMCpJ.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
All well used, two LH shifters and one RH and a spare grip.

RH is 8 Speed.

£12 posted within the UK

If I'm way off with the price, just let me know
These aren’t Wavey - they’re Power Grip Extreme / Quarz so higher end than the Wavey! At a bargain price too!!

Thank you for the info! I’m not too up to speed with the old Sachs stuff!
That’s fine - you can tell them apart as the Power Grip Extreme / Quarz have the green window - better made and the style of grip is distinctive. If you change the description you might get some more interest !!

Do the power grip have the same inside spring as the wavey? As I’m missing a right hand spring. It’s somewhere on the floor of the workshop but man it’s so dirty in there I can barely see my feet😅

Do the power grip have the same inside spring as the wavey? As I’m missing a right hand spring. It’s somewhere on the floor of the workshop but man it’s so dirty in there I can barely see my feet😅
Get the Power Grip! These are more or less being given away

I honestly have no idea about the similarities between these and the Waveys. Thankfully @ibbz seems to have plenty of knowledge of these shifters and has helped me list them correctly!

Maybe not
extreme had adjustable shifter tension & gear selector window, so maybe the spring is different

Back