RTS Owners - Help Needed!

letmetalktomark":3rwgkth5 said:
I've just read a section from a german catalogue (1994 the same year as my frame) and it showed a Mag 21 LT on the bike - which would be circa 60mm travel.

I understand that I can alter the geometry of the frame using the shock - so maybe 80mm is possible without messing up the handling?

Who knows :roll: ;)

as said 80 with an early fork is the max in my eyes. remember newer forks have a longer a to c length even when teh travel is the same. ie the last sid with 63 is much longer than a mag21 lt. keep that in mind.

I have a 1997 Bomber Z3 on mine, 70mm travel, and these seem pretty well matched, and look good (see readers bikes!) as theyre colour matched to the rear triangle

Noleen forks up front

I'm running mine with some carbon Pace forks and haven't really felt that these altered the ride too much (100mm travel). I have also tried various other forks, and have 2 pairs of the carbon noleen crossling fork with smart shock sitting around (new old stock) that I have also been meaning to try. They look awesome on the bike, but I've never ridden them - anyone any ideas how they handle? Would these be a good option?

Back