Rotten weather!

Thameside living continues windy with occasional showers. Temp could be better but the sun is out so the roof will go down for the drive home.

We're being punished because spring was too nice and sunny, so now we have to have double the worst rain :(

Why did I move back from Spain :roll:

windy with showers and heavy rain :cry: although it didnt stop me from getting out on the bike sunday afternoon :) ok, so I got soaked, cold and covered in crap, you couldnt tell where my shorts ended and my legs began as they were all one colour and texture :LOL: a quick hose down in the street, me and the bike :LOL: well I was wet and cold already so it made no differemce really, but yeah its still 'kin annoying! the local trails were just starting to dry out and now we are back to bog hopping and deep mud
well at least it will keep the chavs away over the bank holiday week end if it keeps up :D less litter,kids and pit bulls to dodge

Crap weather here at the moment also. Had some lovely weather a few weeks back and got quite a tan at work but back to wind and heavy showers :roll: My trails were starting to get quite dusty too :(

I much prefer to have the proper weather for each season if you know what I mean......Cold and crisp in the winter, nice and sunny in summer :cool:

Got wet twice in the last 6 weeks on my commute. March and April were great, may has been a little mixed and windy at times. Odd thing as been that every sunday bar one since we moved back into the house has been nice warm and sunny. It's been really nice chilling out on my day off in the garden and messing about on the river.

Probably going to piss it down for months now :roll:

Si

Very windy here too! Time trials a nightmare into the headwind. LOts of rain last weekend but mixed the last day or so and better weather promised towards the weekend!

Beautiful sun one minute, chucking it down with rain the next. Every day for about a week.

Tis not the way to use ones sun quota up!

Latest posts

Back