Rossin Pursuit Build

I'm definitely keen to fit classic disc wheels to the Rossin.
I own a front 650 Cinelli carbon fiber disc wheel like the photo bottom left but I can't help feel that it isnt right putting cinelli wheels on Rossin as they are best on a laser.

I like the minimal black ones top right with no decals but i've also been told about brown russian disc wheels (wooden?) which at first thought looked a bit weird, but they're growing on me.

I just need to decide on which wheelset and dedicate all my effort into finding them.

Anyone have any advice/guidance or indeed a wheelset for sale?

10883822426_e276071fd9_c.jpg

10884117234_9e736946c8_o.jpg

Hmm, they're pretty epic wheels but I'm not keen on those for the Rossin. I want the focus to be the frame and a minimal disc set will help that I think

Original patina on the frame and those wood wheels would be top; something about the brown veneer and the orange accent in the decal harmonises them. If it's a fresh paint job, then the Campag ones would probably help set the bright bling off.

A decal post.

A good friend of mine suggested I take the Russian hand written name tag on the frame and make it into decal. The previous owner says that getting a signature from the guy is pretty much impossible.
Therefore copying the marker pen writing is the next best thing I think.

10951950254_e53fa21e05_o.jpg

Back