Rossin Prestige Team build

Afternoon all,

Still pondering the colour scheme. I have the DA group almost completed. Still fussing about the BB and headset - I have both but they show signs of wear. Here are a few pics of the bits and bobs -

And the rims - they will be these -

Or these

and probably not these -

I suspect the Nemisis will be the ones on it.

I have had a few suggestions about WHERE to get the paint done - initially I was looking at Mercian but I have been considering Argos too.

I have been told to look at -
Atlantic Boulevard
Colourtech
C+G Finishing

Has anyone any experience of these companies?

Thanking you,

Richard

p.s. getting my warm coat and snow boots!!!

I had no idea you had collected so much NOS bits for this build, and a Rossin stem as well. No wonder you can't make up your mind about the paint

Hey Steven,

I have been a busy beaver!!! There are more bits - spares etc too and a Mavic BB in case the DA one is not suitable. If you look at the frame pics the edge of the BB shell is bevelled - I am not sure why but the Mavic BB would work well with the bevel.

Apologies for not posting the next pic in the above post (does that make sense?) Thanks again.

Richard

A very kind chap sent me this -

Thanks Steven!

Another fine chap sent me this -

Thanks Arjan.

If anyone wants to send me this I would appreciate it -

A Rossin plane!!! NOw that would really complete the group!!!! LOL

While I am thanking people, special thanks to Ian Raleigh - he is responsible for the superb work on the pedals and the Rossin stem. I owe Ian a few beers or good Irish whisky!!!

Richard

Steven,

Thanks for the compliment - if i could work out how to do an embarrassed 'wee head' I would.

Thanks very much,

Richard

TGR":1bdz5q9e said:
While I am thanking people, special thanks to Ian Raleigh - he is responsible for the superb work on the pedals and the Rossin stem.
I owe Ian a few beers or good Irish whisky!!! Richard
Give over! I'd help anyone out especially someone who loves Shimano 600 AX /DA AX ;)

I love making people smile and make them feel happy within themselves!

Ian.

Ian,

It seems like a love-fest but thanks again!! Your skills are much appreciated.

Richard

p.s. where is says 'a few beers or good Irish whisky' should read 'a few beers AND good Irish whisky' LOL

TGR":324006o9 said:
It seems like a love-fest
Does this happen alot in your garage Richard :LOL:

CAC":324006o9 said:
In my opinion , this kind of bikes must have vivid colors like the 80´s or early 90´s...
This is why I thought the multi-coloured Rossin would look nice,
that was until I saw the full bike and not just a frame-set.

A bit of a shocker :shock:

Back