Rocky Mountain Blizzard Frame £150 ono

shes 5' 11.5" but with longer legs than me. I set it up as a second bike for me incase i had a mechanical on my main bike, its almost exactly the same as my large cotic soul but with a shorter top tube, and I am 6'2" if that helps

Sweet fames, ride nicely, look cool. Good luck selling, good price.
I have one a little older as my main ride.

Any pics of her built up ?? What fork is it designed for too ?? Also is the 19" centre to top of seat tube (what's the c-c of seat tube ?).....
And, is it the original paint/decals :oops:

dekerfintheshed":3djlwtsf said:
Any pics of her built up ?? What fork is it designed for too ?? Also is the 19" centre to top of seat tube (what's the c-c of seat tube ?).....
And, is it the original paint/decals :oops:

Sorry got backfrom work late, hopefully get some pics up tomorrow night i knock off early on fridays.

I think the fork is off a Genesis but can't be sure.
Yes 19 and a bit C to T C to C is more like 16
Yep its all original paint and decals

lovely frame :cool:

Rocky is spelt without an "E" :evil:

being an 04, I'm gonna gather an educated guess that it should take at least a 100mm travel fork. ;)

I think this is an '02, exactly like mine.
My understanding is that every model year Blizzard had rack mounts, except for '02.
If it is an '02, then an 85mm fork is perfect, but an '04 was for 105mm.
Mine is built up as a singlespeed, and I love it!
Best paintwork in the business too! :D

RockiMtn":28l9zpt7 said:

being an 04, I'm gonna gather an educated guess that it should take at least a 100mm travel fork. ;)

appologies for the bad spelling i do colouring in for a living what can i say :)

THEFALLGUY":36j8wdbc said:
RockiMtn":36j8wdbc said:

appologies for the bad spelling i do colouring in for a living what can i say :)

:LOL: :LOL: I wouldn't worry about your spelling mate considering the fact that he has spelt it wrong in his username too! :roll:

Back