Rocky Mountain Blizzard - 20th Anniversary

He could and I would expect him to decline the offer, then offer something of a more reasonable value....

as to the other issues.
The harm is, if lots of people start selling modern stuff and it gets harder to find the retro stuff in all of the posts. Which leads to dilution of the whole point of having a 'retro' forum. Which leads to people not bothering to look and getting pissed of with it all and so killing of the forum to be a general biking forum.
If you want to sell modern stuff then go to a suitable place. Like the places you mentioned.

There has already been call, many times, to split out a 'modern for sale' section. So I'm not the only one on here that thinks like this.
Though doing that in iteself makes this a dual forum. A Retro & Modern Bike... if it old and new school it in.

again enjoy the bump and keeping this post at the top.

Guys, let's get back to the purpose here.

Seller has stated his price which is his perogative - if you want to question it then do it via PM not a post on the thread. If it ends up not selling he'll either keep it or lower the price to one he'll still accept and is more attractive to buyers. Questioning the price publicly is bad form and, yes, offering £100 publicly was taking the piss.

If anyone wants to discuss this futher please PM me but otherwise only questions about the measurements or similar plaese.

Back