Rocky Mountain Blizzard 1995

i've seen those. looks really cool, and expensive, especially the shipping! :shock:

do you know if it's wide enough for you to mount to your seat tube extension, as opposed to the seat post?

Seat tube has a flared angle cut to it so it will have to go on the post
May have an awkward cable route i expect as nothing is easy is it

i would have probably bought the seat collar version and filed down the lip to fit it lower on the seat tube extension. guess that advise is a little late now though. :(

RockiMtn":nrdgqlhl said:
i would have probably bought the seat collar version and filed down the lip to fit it lower on the seat tube extension. guess that advise is a little late now though. :(

So would I given you say you can get them. But it might fit, they're not exactly large tubes ?

(I know nothing about them, not even been to the website.)

There are three versions. One that's for the front and mounts to the steerer, and two rears, one for the seatpost, and I believe only avail for 27.2mm. the other acts as a seatclamp and comes in a few diameters.

with the blizzards extended seat tube, it might be a far reach if mounted on the seatpost.

Bit of an arse about the hangar but the bike looks fantastic :D

TBH I wouln't feel any shame in putting on a nice set of XTR Vs

Thanks Neil you know I may still do that if the cantis are crap
Then use the Monkey on the 92 blizzard which could solve the non existent rear braking :D

Hi, sorry, been moving house so no broadband..

I never rode this frame sadly, really wanted to, but either this of an Altitude had to go :( Its looking great now too, some nice bits on there. I actually quite liked the black and green though tbh sorry!

I never had a hanger for it, had xt v's when came to me.

Anyway, get it finished and ridden!

finished pics

rubbish Iphone pics but this is how she looks now

Attachments

• Picture 232.jpg
    Picture 232.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Picture 234.jpg
    Picture 234.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 381
  • Picture 233.jpg
    Picture 233.jpg