RockShox Tora 302 forks with uTurn [PROVISIONALLY SOLD]

Re: RockShox Tora 302 forks with uTurn

Hey up mate.

its important that the forks have no play in them whatsoever.whats the stantions like?is there any leaks etc?i am bit fussy about buying forks off line now due to being burnt a few times with disshonest buyers

mikef350":20eozjqt said:
Hey up mate.

its important that the forks have no play in them whatsoever.whats the stantions like?is there any leaks etc?i am bit fussy about buying forks off line now due to being burnt a few times with disshonest buyers
No scratches on the stanchions as far I can see, and there's no play either, These forks aren't used much by me so I don't know anything about them either, they work good and the uTurn/Turnkey both work as they should.

Thanks for being honest about you not realy have used the forks but if you don't no anything about how they perform ill going to pass on them as its a bit risky for me.

mikef350":2a92ys5z said:
Thanks for being honest about you not realy have used the forks but if you don't no anything about how they perform ill going to pass on them as its a bit risky for me.
They work well, and I used them, but I don't know what the old owner did, thomasfuelex on PBs the old owner, Go ask him if you really want to know it, I'm banned on PB otherwise I would ask it.

Back