RockShox SID XC (titan) 60mm, "retro V-brake" Sold

Carsten G

Old School Hero
Hi..

I have this suspension fork for sale, the condition of it is Mint...(used for about 10 hours)

Data:

1998/1999 RockShox SID XC 60mm (titan).

SID Blue.

Steerer: Aluminium 1 1/8" , 180mm (7,086")

Original pump inc.

More pictures can be downloaded here http://peecee.dk/upload/view/331542 for fullscreen view.

IMAGE_082_big_thumb.jpg
IMAGE_078_big_thumb.jpg

IMAGE_077_big_thumb.jpg
IMAGE_080_big_thumb.jpg

IMAGE_071_big_thumb.jpg
IMAGE_070_big_thumb.jpg

IMAGE_074_big_thumb.jpg
IMAGE_075_big_thumb.jpg

IMAGE_076_big_thumb.jpg
IMAGE_079_big_thumb.jpg

IMAGE_081_big_thumb.jpg

Price ? 175€ / 152£ or give a fair offer :)

Free shipping in EU.
Ships international at buyers cost.

Best Regards
Carsten G
Denmark

Hi mate,

for the sake of forum rules You need to put up a firm price, or the thread will be locked by a moderator

Pending on this price, can I please have dibs on the SID?

Hi Bratfass..

Thanks for the reminder about the price... now there is one :)

Hehe Now comes my lack of skill in the English but what do you mean by Dibs?

What V-Brake is that? Looks pointlessly elegant and more expensive than some Promax plopp. I like it!

Woz":1qluy6gz said:
What V-Brake is that? Looks pointlessly elegant and more expensive than some Promax plopp. I like it!

Hehe I like it too ... It is MachineTech ZeroFlex, you can change the lever ratio and the ratio on the V, both places tre steps.

Here is some pic from the net but the set I have are in mint condition (like new) :cool:

DSC05768_big_thumb.jpg
002_big_thumb.jpg
001_big_thumb.jpg

Danson67

I know a guy who have a set ;-)

Not sure if they are for sale but I will think about it all depends on how my build will end.

I have a Trek OCLV 9900 Team VW (white/blue) there are going to meet the forrest again after many years in the showroom (bedroom wall).

As for now the build have:

Chris King fronthub, DT Hügi rear (alu freehub), Syncross seatpost, Syncross headset, RPM Heavy D stem (so nice), XTR crankset, XTR front shift (bb mount carbon), XTR rear deralliur, MachineTech ZeroFlex brakes, gripshift (looking for XTR triggers instead or upgrade to 9/10 speed), DT Swiss XCR 100 RL fork and good old Flight Titanium sadle.

Gives me a big smile when using it and still a litle "retro" to an old man :LOL:

Cheers

Carsten

Back