RockiMtn's Feedback Page

here is the feedback and i'm from France,
so sorry but i put my appreciat in french language with my all thanks !

voila , un grand merci à ce membre ! je suis extremement heureux !

je vais vous expliquer,
j'ai lu une annonce ou le membre RockiMtn donnait contre les frais de port:
une tige de selle syncros.
C'est sûr la tige a bien vécu mais j'avais besoin de cette tige pour le chariot.
Le petit jeu, c'etait que chaque membre recevait un numero dans l'ordre des messages.
et puis ce retromembre a utilisé un logiciel pour désigner le gagnant.

j'ai gagné, et j'ai recu ma tige de selle. Finalement elle a recu une peinture et devrait rejoindre un nouveau projet.

je suis trop content pour une fois que je gagne qq chose !

un TRES TRES GRAND MERCI de FRANCE !!
:xmas-wink:

all was very very great, i was the winner , the package, the communication were perfect
it seems like a christmas dream !

Just bought a derailleur from Frank. I arrived well packed and in excellent condition. He's excellent at follow up and when we had problems with the shipper addressed that promptly. Would definitely buy from him again.

Sold some Raceface stuff to Frank. There was a lot of details to talk about due to the amount & type of the parts but everything went really smoothly. Will happily offer my (possibly extra) canadian parts to him in the future as well :).

Many thanks,
Timo

Re:

Frank didn't really want to part with his super secret, spare pair, save for a rainy day Syncros hubset, but he knew how much I needed some, so he revealed he had some stashed. One deal struck later and I now have them. One of lifes good guys :cool:

Back