Rock Shox Judy XC parts - FREE - Now with pictures.

Trebz

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi All

I'm having a clear out over the next year so keep your eyes peeled, I'll be selling some stuff and passing some other stuff on for Karma.

I found an old pair of Rock Shox Judy XC in a bag in the shed, their a bit knackered but I have a bag of leftover working / useful parts to pass on for Karma. I'll post pictures when I get replies from this post:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=386130

Let me know if you want the parts, you can have them for free but you'll have to pay for postage.

All the best.

Trebz

P.S. Don't let me find them on Ebay a week after you receive them, that's bad Karma hehe

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IMG_20180701_111400.jpg

IMG_20180701_111405.jpg

IMG_20180701_111408.jpg

IMG_20180701_111416.jpg

IMG_20180701_111417.jpg

Re:

I would be very interested if you would not mind shipping to the Netherlands, at my costs of course.

Re: Rock Shox Judy XC parts - FREE

Hi. I would be interested. What do you think the postage cost would be? Happy to pop in a bit more for a cup of tea and a bit of cake for your trouble.

I've received a PM from Ferry so he has first claim :)

Ferry, I'll find out the postage costs to you end let you know here in the post. Can you PM me your postage address ASAP.

Thanks

Trebz

Re:

Hello, im In desperate need of a couple of these parts please.. I am new to the site but have been recommend to look here buy a couple of bike shops. Low an behold, a miracle lol.. HEEELLLP..thank you.

Hi Wolly

I promised them to a guy from the Netherlands called 'Ferry'. He's on the forum so he has first dibs I'm afraid. I'm trying to work out postage for him this week.

Regards

Trebz

Re: Re:

Wolly":1woze65e said:
Hello, im In desperate need of a couple of these parts please.. I am new to the site but have been recommend to look here buy a couple of bike shops. Low an behold, a miracle lol.. HEEELLLP..thank you.

What parts are you after, there will be plenty of people with odds and ends who could help

The only difference being it might take two or more members to come up trumps

To preserve this thread probably best to start your own in the wanted section even if you rob the pic above and circle what your after I’m sure folk will sort you out.... just promise you’ll not mug them off by building your forks and float them out the door on eBay.

Re: parts

Trebz. . Thanks for reply and if this other chap doesn't want the parts that I need then please let me know. . Thank you.
RETRO SPUD .. ye i could put up a wanted add,, an there's no chance of me putting my forks on ebay.. there for my own GT LTS1 . . But I know there are alot of of people who would be taking advantage of people's good will to make money. . I ain't one of them. . An thank you for the advice.. thanks both.

Back