Rock Shox '00 Judy SL & SID Dual air shock BOTH SOLD

Fatal Swan

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
A couple of Rock Shox items probably best considered as spares/repairs only.

A set of 2000 (I think) Judy SL C3 Dual Adjust forks. They seem to go up and down but I have no idea whether they are usable. Everything is peeling, too. Steerer length is decent (I'll measure) and star nut fitted. A tenner collected. NOW SOLD

A SID Dual air shock, also from around 99-00 I think. With an on the fly adjuster with a cable that will need replacing. No idea at all about this one - it doesn't seem to compress in my hand but I don't know if that's normal. With some fittings from the frame it came with. Again, a tenner, plus postage if required? NOW SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_3424 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3424 (Custom).JPG
    144.7 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_3423 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3423 (Custom).JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_3422 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3422 (Custom).JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 543
  • IMG_3421 (Custom).JPG
    IMG_3421 (Custom).JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 543
Re: Cheap Rock Shox '00 Judy SL and SID Dual air shock

Hi looking at the shock do you know the i2i looking for 1 about 145mm if so first dibs please

rodtrotters74":1cjtz78h said:
Hi looking at the shock do you know the i2i looking for 1 about 145mm if so first dibs please
I don't know how it's measured but the distance between the two pivots (excluding the frame attachment bit), measured centre to centre is 152mm. Just PM me if you want it and confirm on the thread so others know if it's still available. Cheers!

Hi thanks for getting back to me did you measure from the centre of the bolts to centre of the other bolt if so and it's 152 then it's too big for me so let someone else have it if they want it cheers rod

That's right Rod, I measured it centre to centre. Thanks for getting back to me though - still available then.

Fatal Swan":juca318j said:
That's right Rod, I measured it centre to centre. Thanks for getting back to me though - still available then.
Yeah I'll have to remove myself from the running cheers

Would you be ok with posting the shock? If so I would have it.

Yeah, I can post the SID shock - it'll be £3 by Royal Mail 2nd class (signed for or 1st class will be a little more...) Will PM payment details shortly if you want it.

Re:

Wouldn't mind taking a chance on the RS Judy's for my hack full sus cheapo build, if you can confirm steerer length, but the nearest I ever come your way is Farnborough/Frimley....? What do you reckon postage might be, out of interest, appreciate it's a lot of hassle for a £10 set of forks.... :facepalm:

(Or I may have something more valuable for swaps if that helps)

Re:

A set of forks via myhermes is usually £5-6.

I'd be up for the rear shock if it's not gone.

Back