rock lobster reynolds 853 frame, NOW SOLD

painter09

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
SOLD :facepalm:

up for grabs is my 2001 Reynolds 853 steel RL frame in large, 21inch ctt and 19ctc.
as you can see from the before and after pics the frame as been powder coated in the vibrant orange it is now but before powder coat I removed the v brake bosses in favour of the disc brakes just to give it an all round cleaner look and having only been used for one ride since building its as fresh now as the day It came back, I think £120 posted is a bargain for this frame as they sell for around that in an unrestored condition on flea bay , pp gift please or buyer pays the fees, the frame is stripped ready to go and all the parts are listed for sale in my other thread, willing to listen to offers on the parts from the buyer of the frame if anything grabs your attention ;)
/user/markpollcat/media/P3090048_zpsf26f6507.jpg.html?state=replace&postlogin=true

wheels, mavic 317 on hope 2 hubs 15mm bolt through front wheel with 9mm qr adaptor fitted, hope qr skewers

forks shimano PRO XCR 445 carbon fibre with disc only mounts.

shifters, 3x9 sram x9

rear derailleur, sram x0 carbon fibre black box

cassett sram pg990

front mech, shimano xt

brakes, Avid elixir 3 with matching discs

crank set, middleburn rs7/rs8 isis splined with middleburn chain rings.

isis bb

bars race face next full carbon riser.

seat, sella flite titanium

tyres, schwalbe kojak 26 x 2.0 full slicks

seat post tioga

stem bontrager

Attachments

• rock%20lobster%20002 (3).JPG
    rock%20lobster%20002 (3).JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 542
  • P3090048_zpsf26f6507.jpg
    P3090048_zpsf26f6507.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 542
Re:

Lovely frames these :cool:
I've been busy today converting mine from winter duties for me to summer duties for my girlfriend

Re: Re:

makster":37jvh1ur said:
Lovely frames these :cool:
I've been busy today converting mine from winter duties for me to summer duties for my girlfriend
did say give it a month lol :D

Re: rock lobster reynolds 853 frame, still here

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm how tall are you and what's your inside leg and usual reach?

Re:

im 5,11 with an inside leg 32/33 and a reach of roughly 23 inch, top tuibe on the frame is 22 ctc hope this helps :D

Back