Robs big clear out - all sorts! (nos content... ;) )

MiniNinjaRob

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
All prices include postage unless stated and are PayPal gift, please add 5% to the cost for PayPal goods payment.
Deals available for multiple items as it saves on postage.
All pics here (too many to post up!) http://s410.photobucket.com/user/rcatki ... For%20Sale
A big preference will be made to anyone I can deliver to locally for the frame – I am in West Yorks and can stretch to York/Manchester/Sheffield for the larger items to save on the expensive postage.

First of all the very special DMR I partially built but I have to now admit I won't finish and I doubt I will ride it even if it was... :-(
So it needs to go to a new owner who will look after it and hopefully ride it!

1997/8 DMR Trailstar, confirmed by DMR as one of the first 100 made - 50 were made with vertical dropouts, but this is one of the horizontal dropout versions with the BMX BB.
It has been professionally repaired at the dropouts as they were chewed up, and has a top class sky blue powdercoat done by the best powdercoaters round here. I have prepped the seat tube/headtube/BB perfectly so they glided in when I installed them. Only ever had parts loosely connected to it so paint is still perfect. No dents or scratches at all apart from one on the bottom of the BB shell from resting on the floor.
Original DMR decals, probably the last ever set available from DMR (not reprints) covered with heli-tape. I haven't installed the main DMR logo yet but that will be supplied as well.
I will include the DMR seatclamp, Dia-Compe ano blue cable clip, FSA Pig Aheadset and DMR Mk2 Wondercups (which allow a normal BB to be fitted) with the frame, parts which on their own cost me £45.
You will not be disappointed with this frame if you buy it. It has cable stops for brakes as well as front and rear gears (no mech hanger, see next item below to install one!) so you can set it up as a cross country beast as well as a single speed jump bike. It's not a light frame by any means but it's a classic. £90 posted

Revell Bikes chain tensioners with rear mech hanger, installed to DMR above but never used. Grey/blue finish. £12 posted
NOS DMR Expert seat in blue + black to match DMR above - last one ever from DMR - incredibly hard to find in decent nick but brand new impossible!! £28 posted.
DMR Alloy Wing Bars - Uncut, gunmetal/blue colour. 685mm with 40/50mm rise. Very good condition. £15 posted.
Kona Project 2 JP forks with 200mm steerer - ideal for the DMR above - with canti and disc mounts. 410mm axle to crown. £45 posted
Clear Yeti grips - NOS but there is a scrape on one grip (see pic). £9.50 posted
NOS Shimano Deore XT m739 front mech - 28,6mm top pull (and bottom swing I think) £18 posted
Bullet Brothers chain tensioner - retro clutch mech ahoy! I love these but never had a colour scheme to match this purple one. Used with stronger spring. £6.50 posted.
NOS Tange Prestige Concept tubing sticker. NOT a reprint - sparkly and miles better than a reprint. Ridiculously hard to find! £18 posted.

SOLD ITEMS:
Element 80mm lock on grips - short to go with Gripshift shifters. All black. Fitted and removed from a bike but never used. £8 posted
Gripshift SRT800 x-ray shifters - 3x8 speed. Usual cracks around bolts but as usual perfectly ok with that... Grips are used but still plenty of life in them. £13 posted.
Campag canti hanger - silver. Bolts a bit tarnished but would scrub up easily. £2.50 posted.
NOS ATI Gripshift X-ray grips clear - on card. £11 posted
NOS ODI SRT500/600 Gripshift grips - on Yeti card (not sure why) £11 posted
Gold braided gear cable - loads of it, enough for 1 bike, just not quite enough for my monster free ride bike with crazy routing which is what I bought it for. Will measure if needed. Outer only. £4 posted.
Middleburn RS7 cranks, with compact blue spider 175mm. Very good condition, tapers and threads perfect. Some small scrapes on spider which are hidden when rings installed. £75 posted SOLD FOR £65 posted.
Magura HS22, full set with 1 booster and full set of brand new unused pads. Very good condition. Brand new they were £250 - I know this as I bought some back then! They are much better quality than the later HS33's which everyone else has. 2 spare olives included. £65 posted SOLD FOR £60

Re: DMR MK1 Trailstar (restored), Middleburn, Kona P2, Magur

Hi, I'm interested in the bars, I appreciate that you'd probably rather sell them with the frame, but I'd really like them!

bikerinbrighton":2nnm1yvi said:
Hi, I'm interested in the bars, I appreciate that you'd probably rather sell them with the frame, but I'd really like them!

I want to give first dibs to the frame buyer but if they don't want them I'll let you know.

Thanks.

Bump

Sorry about lack of pics for Maguras, will try to sort soon.

Re: DMR MK1 Trailstar, Middleburn, Kona P2, Magura

Do you still have the maguras? If so please pm pics.

Thanks,

Rob

bikerinbrighton":1g37racv said:
I'm still interested in the bars if they're available.

Thanks - I haven't forgotten but want to wait a bit longer to see if the frame buyer wants them

PRICES REDUCED!!!

Back