Roberts White Spider?

Gtpulse

Dyna-Tech Fan
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Id be happily corrected, but im struggling to see Roberts too 29962357351_37a265beab_k.jpg

Last edited:
Why did I click on that link??? Good price based on Campag group and fillet brazed handbuilt frame.

Looks like it could by my size and if it's Sutton in Surrey, I could cycle there and back with it on my back, or in the cargo bike... and just look at those LF hubs!!! 😍

BUT no room/time, but I keep looking... I need to save myself!!!

Great sellers name too!

nip over and get it for me, and i will send you some karma as thanks. (ie, a nice box in the post)

nip over and get it for me, and i will send you some karma as thanks. (ie, a nice box in the post)
It's about an 1hr 10min cycle from my house (I know this as I use to live there). If you want it, go for it and I can collect it for you. I have collected other bikes for RBers and always happy to help when if and when I can. I do have a bike box as well as I might have bought a bike by accident recently... ;)🤣

I've been trying to convince him to post it, but no dice

Back