Roberts - watch the video!

Nothing like alienating your potential customers... Watch the video

So it seems some poor old brother of the road dies and this guy gets everything from his flat clearance - and yes he then takes the p1ss out of potential buyers and wants to make minimum £99 for things he can't even be bothered to research the value of.

Let this be a warning to all of us to have some kind of plan for karking it to stop tools like this from making a fast buck.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
So it seems some poor old brother of the road dies and this guy gets everything from his flat clearance - and yes he then takes the p1ss out of potential buyers and wants to make minimum £99 for things he can't even be bothered to research the value of.

Let this be a warning to all of us to have some kind of plan for karking it to stop tools like this from making a fast buck.

Although I’m still in my 40s it’s something that’s on my mind sometimes. I’d rather have it all given away on here to people that know what it is and can make the most of it either through use or monetarily!

We should start a Retrobike intervention/legacy service!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

They would have to deal with my wife. That sentence sounds so simple :)

I tell mine everything as there are worse things than death.....
Me too, while I can easily squirrel away a frame or a set of wheels using the rest of the pack as camouflage, the boxes hang around either for recycling or in the greenhouse. My better half long ago worked out that keeping a tally on those keeps me honest!

Back