Rob Mac's Birthday bimble - 21st May

Re:

:LOL: :LOL:

I do hope to make it up to the MacRetro clan at some point. You seem such a jovial, active bunch ! :cool:

Mike

Re: Re:

clubby":632m8sb6 said:
Watch out, he normally charges (Keith) £5/minute for that kind of thing :shock:

Ye jealous? :facepalm:

The guy expressed a wish to be told to piss off tae his face, I was helpfully trying to find a way to fulfill that wish.

"If I can help somebody, as I pass along,
If I can cheer somebody, with a word or song,
If I can show somebody, how they're travelling wrong,
Then my living shall not be in vain."

:mrgreen:

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":2z9wpeza said:
clubby":2z9wpeza said:
Watch out, he normally charges (Keith) £5/minute for that kind of thing :shock:

The guy expressed a wish to be told to piss off tae his face, I was helpfully trying to find a way to fulfill that wish.

:mrgreen:

Oh I'm used to that doon here, but normally by yoofs, not some old duffer!

Re:

Rob and his elite singles date?

Attachments

• 22671543-6E32-4F8A-884E-9CB96E8182CE-3392-000012A9891F28EF.jpeg
    22671543-6E32-4F8A-884E-9CB96E8182CE-3392-000012A9891F28EF.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 536
Re: Rob Mac's Birthday bimble

Should be good this and a great opportunity to catch up wi rob and sell him all yer shite tat.....

Re: Rob Mac's Birthday bimble

so we did a wee recce round port moak wids today wi OCP.

trails are ok but the good bits are seperate by very shitey rooty non flowy sections, so not great for a group ride. We both got a bit pissed off wi the start of the ride.some very very very techy stuff at the start which, and i still can't believe what i saw, OCP managed to go over the bars into a pile on the ground from a standing start at the carpark, so watch out ladies this ain't for the feint hearted.

we then did a couple of the better paths and out to loch leven. this has the makings of a good social ride, wide trails for side by side blethering , easy going, very scenic etc. so the plan is

meet up in port moak carpark, bit of faffin and a general piss take of Rob obviously.
wee jaunt round the paths and out to loch leven, and round the loch path. loads o walkers and dugs so Rob will feel right at home amongst the doggers.

back to port moak then into the local hostely beer garden for a pub lunch and some more piss taking.

Then the hard core lads can head up to kelty wids for some strava runs.

so roll call.

Robmac (obviously)
keithyr

Latest posts

Back