Road ride, Haywards Heath, AFTERMATH

Re: Road ride, Haywards Heath 11th December

Mick

I seem to be unable to get fully connected with these posts (don't know what I have to do to receive updates)

I am near Farnham in Surrey

Jon

Re:

So, the day dawned dry and misty.

It was requested that I ride something bright, so I decided to wash it.

WP_20161211_08_08_22_Pro by Michael Murray, on Flickr

It's just wrong turning up with a dirty bike, isn't it?

Got to the meeting spot with a few minutes to spare, and along came Mick on his faithful stars and stripes Saeco Cannondale.

WP_20161211_09_52_21_Pro by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Off we trundled, through Haywards Heath and into the mist and chill that was the countryside. After a while, it cleared and I was thankful of that, as my fingers and toes were feeling it a bit! :roll: Even at 48, I still get it wrong sometimes! :LOL: :LOL:

Taking in some lovely country lanes, and seeing lots of other cyclists out, I was really enjoying the ride. Even when I got puncture about 1/2 a mile from the first cafe. Had coffee and cake, before mending it double quick!

WP_20161211_12_08_49_Pro by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Then back out into the quiet roads, with lots of short, sharp climbs,

WP_20161211_12_54_02_Pro by Michael Murray, on Flickr

Was a really peasant ride around this part of Sussex, nice route, Mick! ;)

Back into HH we came, after 45 miles, to the park where we met up. Found the cafe, and indulged in some more refreshments, before going our separate ways.

Nice ride Mick, good to see you mate! ;) We'll meet up again soon

Mike

Re:

Your more than welcome Mike ;) great company as always, hopefully when things are warmer.....sometime next year we can tempt a few others Out with us ;) maybe ! See you soon mate for more of the same, or different :)
Mick

Re: Road ride, Haywards Heath 11th December

jono63":3ji09dr9 said:
Mick

I seem to be unable to get fully connected with these posts (don't know what I have to do to receive updates)

I am near Farnham in Surrey

Jon

Hi Jon, you will have to turn on "notifications" on your phone/laptop so you get emails when there's a new post made, but being not much use at tecky things I can't tell you how to!! But I'm sure one or more of the good people on the forum can point you in the right direction ;)

Mick :)

Latest posts

Back