Road Racing Pictures •

Another soggy tandem crew from the same event! No caption for them 😔

View attachment 840155

And here's Mr Earnshaw from the previous page completing his ride.

View attachment 840175
At least they've got mudguards! Looks like an all chrome finish on the frame but I can't make out the brand.

Shake Earnshaw, a good Yorkshire man from Wakefield area. His grandson was a clubmate of mine in Calder Clarion, quite a handy rider and very good on the back of a tandem incidentally. Did a long '48' one evening on the 'Boro', not all that far off the then competition record.

BTW, from some of the recent postings, we seem to be drifting from the 'Road Race Photos' theme with track, TT'ing and record breaking. Not that I'm bothered, I can post LOADS of photos but just saying, you know.........................:)

At least they've got mudguards! Looks like an all chrome finish on the frame but I can't make out the brand.

Shake Earnshaw, a good Yorkshire man from Wakefield area. His grandson was a clubmate of mine in Calder Clarion, quite a handy rider and very good on the back of a tandem incidentally. Did a long '48' one evening on the 'Boro', not all that far off the then competition record.

BTW, from some of the recent postings, we seem to be drifting from the 'Road Race Photos' theme with track, TT'ing and record breaking. Not that I'm bothered, I can post LOADS of photos but just saying, you know.........................:)
If op doesn't mind. Post away 🥰

Back