Road clearout - Campagnolo, 653 F&F etc.

Frame and forks, Cinelli bars and stem paid and posted.

Ergo levers and Veloce calipers pending funds transfer.

All other items are still available, despite people expressing interest through dibs etc. and then vanishing!

Buyers

Oi, hang around, ain't nobody vanished round here recently, just looking after the day job, loike.

Frame arrived on Friday afternoon - very pleased. Cant imagine how long it took you to wrap it.

Thankyou......looking forward to building it up.

I'd like to take the "Almost new Stronglight 39T chainring for Campagnolo cranks (135mm PCD?) £10" if you stil have it please.

PMing you now.

Adam

Adam Ef":27ezqaoq said:
I'd like to take the "Almost new Stronglight 39T chainring for Campagnolo cranks (135mm PCD?) £10" if you stil have it please.

PMing you now.

Adam

It's yours!
I don't think you will be able to pm me, but you can use the email link in my signature to contact me.

Why did a PM I sent you about this go to "AndrewdeKerf" who replied that it was sold a long time ago. I'm confused. But you say it's still available but I need to email you and not PM?

Adam Ef":2gy52wd5 said:
Why did a PM I sent you about this go to "AndrewdeKerf" who replied that it was sold a long time ago. I'm confused. But you say it's still available but I need to email you and not PM?

I've pm'd you.

Back