Ritchey Plexus for sale.

For those in the USA interested in a 1999 plexus I am helping someone sell theirs, it is in extremely good condition, with full XTR. It does have a replacement fork(non suspension), carbon riser bars, and slick tires, so it may not be best for mountain biking anymore, but a very good all around hybrid bike.

for sale here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0858828390

Attachments

• DSC01078.JPG
    DSC01078.JPG
    149.5 KB · Views: 1,086
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Why no shipping to europe? Seems daft seeing as you'll probably have to box it up anyway! Oh, the eBay advert is right but you've stated it got XTR when it's got XT. Good luck with the sale regardless.

GT-Steve":13udt68b said:
That ^^^ could do with it's own sale ad.. ;)

You're right, it's just this is a UK forum so I didn't want to sound spammy by posting a US link. He's looking to sell it for less than 1000 USD, so it's definitely worth it for anyone who has any friends in the states who would ship to you though.

Have a look in the sale section - there's a US specific thread, that I'm sure you'll be most welcome to list in.

but to be honest, I've bought a couple of bikes on here from the states, from a normal sale ad, and it's been fine...

Just remember to name a price (it's the rules)

GT-Steve":20osm120 said:
Have a look in the sale section - there's a US specific thread, that I'm sure you'll be most welcome to list in.

but to be honest, I've bought a couple of bikes on here from the states, from a normal sale ad, and it's been fine...

Just remember to name a price (it's the rules)
ah, thanks for helping out the newbie. I'll check with him as to what he wants the exact price to be, if it doesn't sell through ebay I'll post it to the US thread.

Hi folks.

The Ritchey Plexus that started this thread in the first place is still up for sale and I am willing to ship anywhere as long as you are willing to pay for it ;o)

Best regards Mikkel

Back