Wanted Ritchey Megabite 1990's wanted

Fatboy1974

Rocky Mountain Fan
Alpinestars Fan
Anybody knows where to find some? They are for sn Almega 1991. Which other vintage tires do you hhink I can find easier? Panaracer Smoke/Dart?

I've been hunting myself for a couple months, I've not found a better source than fleBay which has not turned up many options. I like matching front and rear tires and good luck finding a good set of two that's not priced through the roof.

Thankfully Panaracer reissued the Smoke/Dart tires and they are easy to find there and other sources at not too bad a price.

I wrote an email to Ritchey asking if they would consider reissuing the MegaBite in a 26" and they do not see it happening. I guess they figure a 26" version wouldn't sell enough :rolleyes:

Yep, brand new Smoke/Darts are a good way to go unless you get lucky on eBay finding good condition MegaBites or other NOS from BITD.

That is if you are looking for vintage. Kenda has a bunch of good modern 26" options and others

I've been hunting myself for a couple months, I've not found a better source than fleBay which has not turned up many options. I like matching front and rear tires and good luck finding a good set of two that's not priced through the roof.

Thankfully Panaracer reissued the Smoke/Dart tires and they are easy to find there and other sources at not too bad a price.

I wrote an email to Ritchey asking if they would consider reissuing the MegaBite in a 26" and they do not see it happening. I guess they figure a 26" version wouldn't sell enough :rolleyes:

Yep, brand new Smoke/Darts are a good way to go unless you get lucky on eBay finding good condition MegaBites or other NOS from BITD.

That is if you are looking for vintage. Kenda has a bunch of good modern 26" options and others
Thank you. Ill do It

Back