Ritchey circa 1981 - $2799!!

It's rare. it's an icon, it shows Tom's work in his best days...... dollar is low at the mo ;)
I don't know, lots of money, but might go for double that amount in 10 years......

yo-eddy":1oiygdjw said:
It's rare. it's an icon, it shows Tom's work in his best days...... dollar is low at the mo ;)
I don't know, lots of money, but might go for double that amount in 10 years......

I see...thanks :)

yo-eddy":30x4qhnw said:
In my opinion Ritcheys are now growing in popularity because they are fine handmade bikes that are collectable yet attainable for most. I have watched the prices on these steadily going up over the last few years. Similarly until recently older Mountain Kleins were not as popular or pricey as later kleins with fancy paint jobs. Now they have skyrocketed in value. I believe this bike went for a little too much considering its condition. The guy said it was museum quality but I saw alot of rust and dirt and damaged dried out cables. That being said I would love to get my hands on it.

Back