Ringle' Water Bottle Holder, Silver & Turquoise NOS

MuchAlohaNui

Senior Retro Guru
Last edited:

Edit: Not mine.
I saw these on there, but I didn’t see the price tag…

Yep ...I am the seller. That is correct.

Several of my items are put up at a very high price because I do not "really" want to sell them. BUT, in case Ill find another buyer who is willing to pay what I ask, I will let this go off my display shelves.

And, before we all now bang in some trash about how stupid one can be and how insanely I dare to rip off people with what I am asking for these NOS Ringle bottle cages, I just wanted to inform you that this and the torquoise one are two out of eight (!) NOS Ringle bottle cages that are being sold out of my personal collection.

So: This price is somewhat not meant to be "super serious". I am aware of that - but however, it stays up like this and if it sells, it sells. If it doesnt, it doesnt! Fair enough.

The 4 that have already been sold, all sold rather quickly and between 200 and 300 Euros each (!). For example to retro MTB museums in Switzerland and the Netherlands as well as to collectors in northern Germany.

If that is insane for you and a complete rip-off, that is perfectly fine with me. I as well sometimes buy things for WAY too much money.

Now, lets all throw stones at me and my price! I go and get me some Popcorn for this thread :)

The funniest outcome of these debatable and highly controversial threads in forums and groups most of the time is, that these items sell much faster to someone. Its perfect advertisement.

Latest posts

Back