Ringle, McMahon Ti, M900, Butterscotch magics, yellow flite

gibbon_rider

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Selling off the bits that have been sat unused in a cupboard for too long.

NOS Silver Ringle Moby - SOLD. Or at least it was sold to me as NOS. It's not totally perfect, but it looks unmounted to me and I've taken pictures of the marks - all of which would be sat within the seat tube if used. 31.6mm. 350mm long. £150 + postage

McMahon Titanium seat post. 25.4mm, but can obviously be shimmed up to whatever size you need. 270mm to bottom of seat clamp, 316mm to top of the seat clamp. Logo is battered, so I've got had some replacements made up by Gil. I decided in the end to give the buyer the option to keep the original logo or replace them with the repros, so will include the decals and instructions if you'd like to use them. Rest of the post is in pretty good condition, I've taken close ups of the insertion marks, but I think all would polish out. Top of the clamp is only OK condition, but of course, you wouldn't see it when used. Please see the photos for close ups. Only seen one for sale before (this one!) so pricing it is a little tricky. Shall we say £200 + postage

Butterscotch Panaracer Magic front and rear tyres. Front is in better condition than the rear, and both could do with a clean. The beading on the rear looks a little dry, and I've taken photos of the worst bits. Please ask any questions you may have before bidding. Both are 26* 2.1 £150 + postage

XTR M900 front and rear hubs - SOLD. Bearings could do with some lube, the 'R' from the front is a little faded, but in good nick considering their age. 32 hole. £80 + postage

Yellow flite saddle. I've taken photos of the damage, but it's far from perfect (as you may expect from an old yellow saddle). £40 + postage

All photos can be found here
https://www.flickr.com/photos/109035225 ... 8109486002

Let me know if you have any questions, or you'd like any more detailed photos.

As always, deals for multiple items or for anyone that can collect from Balham in South West London.

Re:

Price drop!

For anyone that will collect, I’ll do the tyres and seat post together for £150.

Or the tyres for £100 collected

Seat pin for £100 collected.

Back