Rigid, Straight Fork for 1994 Kona Kilauea Mountain Shock

P_451

Dirt Disciple
Wanted: a rigid, straight cromoly fork for a 1994 Kona Kilauea Mountain Shock to replace the original Marzocchi XC51.

Surely the original rigid option, TB P2, would be great - the frames were identical - but it could be something different.

The axle-to-crown of the og sus fork was 416mm, so anything between 405 and 425mm a-c I would consider as possible. With canti/v-brake studs. The 1 1/8 inch steerer should be at least 210mm if threadless and 170mm if threaded.

To be shipped to Finland.

Thanks

Marzocchi XC500, XC600, XC700? They all came in different colours and silver, all are eloxal so you can polish it.

Attachments

• XC500 - 1993 - Dimensions.png
    XC500 - 1993 - Dimensions.png
    97.3 KB · Views: 162
Cheers!

By that XC51 I was referring to the very original fork - which I don't have. In between, a previous owner has replaced the original one with MZ Comp (2004?) that has too long a travel/a-c for this frame and I would like to revive the old geo.

PS. Dr_Marzocchi - what a Marzocchi archive you have! In fact, I found the a-c of the original fork from there. Many thanks!

Thanks for the offer - they truly are lovely, and this is very tempting... but I would like to see first how this rigid fork thing pans out...

Latest posts

Back