Return of the Lost Souls©™ of Mayhem 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Return of the Lost Souls©™ of Mayhem Team 2015

The History Man":1865ifqp said:
misteroo":1865ifqp said:
The History Man":1865ifqp said:

Shouldn't you be on Pinkbike organising your "modern" team??

Along with nobby's fat and all the other 'retro' riders?

Blows raspberry! I do believe your mother was a hamster......

Edit: I have just been to pinkbike expecting a site for gay cyclists. It gave me a headache. I am never going to be 'stomping my line' whatever they suggest.

Don't ever make me look elsewhere again. Off for a lie down.

Hahaha.....at least you've seen the light.

Re: Return of the Lost Souls©™ of Mayhem, [10 Man 2015 Team]

Didn't spencer say he was racing with a ss team this year ? .come gruff say your in ,I'll bring extra cake if you commit .

Re:

Haven't heard from LetmetalktoMark, Mudslider, Spence yet

so could have a few spaces on the team..

nobby the sheep":3k1o3vo6 said:
Didn't spencer say he was racing with a ss team this year ? .come gruff say your in ,I'll bring extra cake if you commit .

Go on then put me down as a YES

nobby the sheep":z3l4wru0 said:
Good lad ,anyone else wanting in

If possible put me down as a Tentative 'YES' ;) (Pending War Kicking Off In Some Sandy Place Yet Again And having To Depart With HM Finest Air Force)

:D

Re:

Jussa":2vairjr7 said:
nobby the sheep":2vairjr7 said:

If possible put me down as a Tentative 'YES' ;) (Pending War Kicking Off In Some Sandy Place Yet Again And having To Depart With HM Finest Air Force)

Jussa (blast form the past) good to hear from yah

it would be a pleasure to have you on the Squad :D I'll update the Team list on page 1 later tonight

will the other half (Laura ?) becoming to work with the 1st aiders like she did in 2013

all the best
Nick

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":3miuuhem said:
Jussa":3miuuhem said:
nobby the sheep":3miuuhem said:

Jussa (blast form the past) good to hear from yah

it would be a pleasure to have you on the Squad :D I'll update the Team list on page 1 later tonight

will the other half (Laura ?) becoming to work with the 1st aiders like she did in 2013

all the best
Nick

Greets, will be lovely to get back into the fold again ;) Knee surgery complete and on road back to fitness, I wont be no Speedy Gonzalez but neither will i be a Tortoise ;)

Apparently the organisers have gone with St Johns (Was a cheaper First Aid option!! apparently) Hopefully they will be able to provide a good standard if required, but Laura will be coming along and has a comprehensive FA kit if needed i.e. cuts from Beer Cans, or burns from hot BBQ food, Stubbed toes on Tent Pegs etc etc, lol

Re:

Hi all - thanks for the invite to be part of the team again this year.

After several years of talking about it I have finally decided to enter as a solo rider :shock: :facepalm: so that should be fun :LOL:

I am sure this is a decision I will live to regret.

Re: Re:

letmetalktomark":2jyak661 said:
Hi all - thanks for the invite to be part of the team again this year.

After several years of talking about it I have finally decided to enter as a solo rider :shock: :facepalm: so that should be fun :LOL:

I am sure this is a decision I will live to regret.

Nutter. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back