RETROBIKE'S BIG DIRTY WEEKENDER- THIS WEEKEND!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr S":1yali8la said:
Time to look at the PACE serial number thread I think.

It needs a bunch of additions.....but then you knew I would be slow didn't you ;) :LOL:

p.s I haven't got a tent.....whats the deal on B&B?

Ive a spare tent you can use or if you want to keep it, call it £20, its one of those pop up quechuauaucuucnchinchilla ones.

JeRkY":1vi5smel said:
Ive a spare tent you can use or if you want to keep it, call it £20, its one of those pop up quechuauaucuucnchinchilla ones.

Pop up tent v.s B&B....Hmm let me think :LOL:

(don't take it personally....me and semi-tough tents in Yorkshire have seen some 'wildness'....admittedly not in July though....)

neilll":mptbvm9f said:
JeRkY":mptbvm9f said:

Pop up tent v.s B&B....Hmm let me think :LOL:

(don't take it personally....me and semi-tough tents in Yorkshire have seen some 'wildness'....admittedly not in July though....)

Hehe no worries. This one lasted through with honours at the last real ale wobble, and for a bit of contrast have also done 2 seasons in the desert las palmas in spain.

Fantastic little things, that said the B&B will be more comfortable

Less of the big....there's some serious training going on at Chez Neill currently....I'll settle for medium southern poof lol!

Neilly Thin

neilll":1ta57a7s said:
Less of the big....there's some serious training going on at Chez Neill currently...

You mean you've finally got round to setting up the Hornby stuff in the loft? You've not been dressing up as Casey Jones again have you Neilll?

;)

S

Pace":35bdgo23 said:
Count me in - may bring the Pace tribe of my 100, 200 and 300 :)

If your bringing that many you may aswell bring the Roberts to introduce to mine too :p (just bung some pace forks on it for good measure.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back