Retrobike - Now On Instagram

Rampage":6qqknmi8 said:
Is it similar to twitter except it's pictures not words?

Pretty much I suppose. But there's no limit to the amount of words you can use in describing the photos you post. Plus the hashtag function works the same so it's easy to find other photos tagged with same hashtags. I've been using #Retrobike a lot on my recent pics!

Hey, how about some more pics of some Yetis, Fat Chances and Kleins on your Instagram? Currently only 1 in 4 pics is one of these brands. It really should be one of these brands every other pic right?

I downloaded Instagram just to see the bikes you all would post, then after seeing the 30th pic of a KleinFatYeti after only 100 posts on your Instagram, I deleted the app... boring!

Seriously, if I wanted to see some old Kleins I can just go look on Craigslist, those things are everywhere. There are so many great vintage bikes out there, how about some variety?

singletrackmac":2vysgfao said:
Hey, how about some more pics of some Yetis, Fat Chances and Kleins on your Instagram? Currently only 1 in 4 pics is one of these brands. It really should be one of these brands every other pic right?

I downloaded Instagram just to see the bikes you all would post, then after seeing the 30th pic of a KleinFatYeti after only 100 posts on your Instagram, I deleted the app... boring!

Seriously, if I wanted to see some old Kleins I can just go look on Craigslist, those things are everywhere. There are so many great vintage bikes out there, how about some variety?

➡️ Post some photos of Yetis, Fat Chances and Kleins in your Instagram Account
➡️ Tag @retrobikehq
➡️ John will Like / Regram them so they appear in the RB Timeline ;)

Re:

I just asked someone what this is. he explained, and I still don't know! :LOL: :LOL:

Hashtag? # WTF does that do!? :LOL: :LOL:

Mike Borninthewrongera Muzzzzzzz

Back