RetroBike National Ride Series - Peaks - 10/09/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
This I think is looking like a good one to take advantage of losing my retrobikeride virginity to.

Could you put myself and "restorich" down as strong maybe's please. :D
Sat only

You certainly wouldnt be having breakfast in the morning cleaning that out :shock: :LOL:

It's the "mood lighting" that worries me. I'm not accepting an invite back to "his place". You never know what might happen. He'll be wearing my skin as a jacket before you know it. ;-)

I think I've talked Kiran into this, so at least me and probably us both :cool:

Which campsite are folks using? Despite it only being half an hour from home I think we're going to pitch up for the night and do another ride on Sunday.

Either an epic, or a hungover bimble, any takers/preferences?

Going to be a stunning day out, I'll be rigid (missus) and totally unprepared as always, so no worries there...

It's an annual highlight it so compelled to attend.

Does anyone have an inch quill stem and some flat bars for an '88 Stumpjumper? Don't have to be special or super condition (the frame has lots of patina) but will complete the build.

thought i'd let you guys know my itinerary for this roadtrip as i am turning this into a full on epic! :D

friday, cannock chase in the late afternoon (splits up the drive)
saturday, peaks ride (never ridden before)
sunday, hamsterley forest (never ridden before)
monday, kielder (never ridden before)
tuesday, kirroughtree (coz i loved it and i know my mate adam will like it!)
wednesday, coed y brenin (sort of half way home, and we both like the downhill sections!)

if anyone is interested in riding any of these places send me a pm for my phone number and we can meet up!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back