Retrobike MM stand appeal (mtb, road and bmx needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is any desire/requirement for a 1984 Muddy Fox Bigfoot 2 with 24" wheels, stock spec, NOS condition, then you can borrow it if someone collects from Leeds (and brings it back!)

let me know.

Yesterday this was a swing.........was all set ready to take it to the tip.........but heh found another use for it, re-worked it and makes a great display stand :D
John i'll bring it along at the weekend for the show stand.
Guys see you shortly
al.

DSCF5543.jpg

DSCF5575.jpg

Nicely don Al!! That looks great :)

Always wanted a big stand thing like that, just looks proper :cool:

Genius - doesn't look like a bodge either - but what else would one expect from 'immaculate Al'...! :LOL:

Surprised you went for Dynatech lugs though - would have thought you'd crafted some fillet brazing... ;-)

Mr K

Nice work Al. Hope we can use that on the showstand!

We do have all the wheelstands from previous years. If people have stands etc they can bring that'd be great though. Bigger and better this year!

i know hilts has the master list but anyone bringing any road or bmx stuff???

John":cxn834on said:

We do have all the wheelstands from previous years. If people have stands etc they can bring that'd be great though. Bigger and better this year!

I will bring my Slingshotroad bike

TheGreenRabbit":kz86hx24 said:
John":kz86hx24 said:

I will bring my Slingshotroad bike

Nice one.

The road and bmx side is looking a little empty. If anyone has anything they could bring that'd be great...

John, whats the crack with the show arena pitch? are we end of aisle and/or large plot........have you been sent a site plan?
just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back