Sold Retrobike Jersey For Sale *SOLD"

Fat Gav (Slim)

Retro Guru
Hi there, I have here a Short Sleeved Retrobike Jersey for Sale. Its Endura size XXL, and has had very little wear. Its almost perfect, just a few tiny wear marks around the arms where my camelbak straps sat. Its the heavier weight material jersey.
Im selling this, and 2 more XXL SS Jerseys, 1 XXL LS Jersey as Ive lost 32kg in weight since January. So im also interested in swapping for the Retrobike Endura jersey in Large.
Price for this particular jersey (Red Hanger) was £40 posted. Reduced now to £30 posted.
Anyone interested?
Cheers
Gavin.

Attachments

• Red Hanger.jpg
    Red Hanger.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,090
Re: Retrobike Jersey For Sale

Assuming it was deliberate, well done on the weight loss! hope you’re healthy with it.

Re:

Cheers. Yes, I meant to lose it. I was very ill for years (nothing contagious!) and put lots on. Fixed now, so have been able to ride a turbo during lockdown as I'm not allowed out. I've also been counting calories. Very successful. Fit as the preverbial butchers dog.
If anyone wants to lose weight, then use the Nutracheck phone app to count calories. It's brilliant.
Cheers

Re: Retrobike Jersey For Sale

Hi, this is an Endura XXL. The sizes as measured when its on the floor are as follows
Arm pit to arm pit 62cm
Bottom of jersey side to side 59cm
Length of front 72cm
Length of back 79cm

Hope thats your size :)
Cheers
Gav

Re:

Thanks for measuring, I know it’s a pain when people ask.
That works out at about a 48” chest. To quote my wife, I need a good 10 inches more than that.

Back