RetroBike Classic MTB Ride: Peak District ~ 12/09/15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re:

Myshrall189":1iugdc5p said:
Cheers.
But I will have to be carful with a 50p sale.
Someone might want my whole bike!

A Saracen for 50p sounds more possible than i thought , hmmm nice !! ;) ..

I dunno if i can make it or not just yet as me cars in for it's MOT on Monday and i've got that uneasy feeling this time round that it's gonna cost me and an arm n a leg :? and the other thing is if i can make it then i'll be on my 09 Rockrider as i don't own a retro machine atm and unfortunately i'm not that fit so please bear with me and tell me to get a move on if i hold you back too much ;) and next year i'm determind to own a retro machine even if i have to sell the Mrs :LOL:

Muddy paw":3c3qa9vw said:
next year i'm determind to own a retro machine even if i have to sell the Mrs :LOL:

Should just about break even*

Fingers crossed for the MOT - if it's bad you'll need a quality ride to make you feel better, so either way... ;)

*this is in absolutely no way whatsoever a comment about your good lady, just the stereotype that bikes and ladies both tend to be a fairly drastic drain on funds
[/potentialInternetmisunderstandingsafeguard]

elPedro666":39wxvtgg said:
Muddy paw":39wxvtgg said:
next year i'm determind to own a retro machine even if i have to sell the Mrs :LOL:

Should just about break even*

Fingers crossed for the MOT - if it's bad you'll need a quality ride to make you feel better, so either way... ;)

*this is in absolutely no way whatsoever a comment about your good lady, just the stereotype that bikes and ladies both tend to be a fairly drastic drain on funds
[/potentialInternetmisunderstandingsafeguard]

Cheers mate i need a bit of good luck ;) , and no worries mate i now it's just a bit light hearted banter and acttually it's not the Mrs to blame for the lack of funds it's everything coming at once especially with having the eldest son's wedding last weekend and the car tax plus car insurance but i suppose i could still sell the dog :LOL: .

So any how i'm not that fit atm so i think i may have to bring the middle chain ring back into play other wise i'll not make it up the climbs :shock: :LOL: ..

Bugger. I'm only just back from one holiday so can't make it. More warning next time, please and I might be able to make a weekend of it.

longun":2q8gdrsr said:
Just got home from riding around and its all mostly dry and dusty
:)

Sounds good mate but that's no gaurantee of good weather on the day unfortunately s just
keep your fingers crossed and pleas no singing before or on the day ;) :LOL: .
Jacqueslemac":2q8gdrsr said:
Bugger. I'm only just back from holiday so can't make it. More warning next time, please and I might be able to make a weekend of it.

You could make a note of it on the calendar for next year as a reminder i guess ..

Muddy paw":xmges0qr said:
longun":xmges0qr said:
Just got home from riding around and its all mostly dry and dusty
:)

Sounds good mate but that's no gaurantee of good weather on the day unfortunately s just
keep your fingers crossed and pleas no singing before or on the day ;) :LOL: .
Jacqueslemac":xmges0qr said:
Bugger. I'm only just back from holiday so can't make it. More warning next time, please and I might be able to make a weekend of it.

You could make a note of it on the calendar for next year as a reminder i guess ..

It's the same time every year? In that case, it's going straight into the calendar. Thanks.

longun":1d0ugtjx said:
Just got home from riding around and its all mostly dry and dusty :)

Well if it stays dry all week, then, I'll definitely be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back