Retrobike at the cycle show 2019

longun

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Wow, exhausted from a long week and weekend at the NEC with Steve and Al showing a very small collection of some of the bikes from this very forum. Lots of interest in both the history, nostalgia and how much is it worth with youngsters as well as the mature generations. I’ll let the pics do the talking and if you came, saw and took pics please just add them here.

Highlights for me were Steve getting a much bigger plot than expected, cake, lovely ladies, acronyms, cool bikes, seeing old and new friends, cake, Bob haro, mr obree, getting the rainbow jersey on Sunday for the 1k hillclimb challenge and just being around a cool crowd with common interest in bikes and beer......

Cheers Steve :mrgreen:

I do try lol thanks to Chris and Alan for showing up and I was very nearly not going to be doing this yr due to different things Chris and Alan know Why.

We had a great time the stand was packed Thur to Sunday, we had people come to the cycle show just to see us after pics hit facebook on the Thursday.

I have just got a conformation that we have been invited back next yr any one that may be interested please contact me chris or al

Well done chaps. Sterling job. Saw some pics on Facebook taken by others of your stand....looked really good.

Re:

Top display! Wish I could have made it over but dad's birthday had to come first, fingers crossed for next year...

Re:

Twas a great weekend.

Thanks to you both.

al.

Back