Retro tools from the 60s, 80s and 90s - Campag, Dura Ace etc

Steve Kish

Senior Retro Guru
Another chance for members to grab a few bits before my next bike jumble ...

Dura-Ace TL-PD30 pedal spanner, circa 1985 and specifically marked for the PD-7400 pedals.

Not been used for over 30 years and still in good condition with only slight marks through use, hence £10

Pair of ToolZ headset spanners for 36 and 40mm headsets. Circa late 1980s / early 1990s..

In good condition - may now be re-named as Ice Toolz - £30 the pair

Elite pedal and lockring spanner, circa 1992.

Has plastic insert stops to prevent it slipping. Used on square taper bracket lockrings - £15

... and finally, a Campag crank removal tool and 'Peanut Butter' spanner, complete and in excellent condition.

I bought this from JD Whisker in Kilburn in 1966 so 50 years old this year. Super condition (obviously without the crack in the spanner head, as was common with some of these) and ultra-rare so offers over £90 please.

Prices are excluding postage or can be collected from my home near Heathrow.

Finally, I'd let the whole lot go for £140 with free postage if there are any vintage tool collectors out there.

Re:

Hello
Please can I have that Dura Ace pedal spanner?
I'll have a look tonight and se whether I can find homes for the headset and a pedal spanner too...

Ta

Re:

Thanks, Steve - Just the Dura Ace pedal spanner; I'll have to leave the headset spanners for another lucky punter.

Back