Retro ? PS2 Question

WD Pro

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
As some of you are aware I am a little behind with home technology :oops: :LOL:

As such my brother must have felt sorry for me and has given me his old PS2 (he has just upgraded) and a selection of games :cool:

I got : un-chipped PS2, two controllers, memory card, GT3, GT4, GTA vice city, WRC extreme, pacific warriors 2 and 24.

To fulfil my need for violence though I feel I need a shoot them all style war game, so what's the best for the PS2 ? Call of duty (if so which one) ? Splinter cell ?

All input appreciated :cool:

WD :D

ps : for anyone with a PS2, Argos have just reduced their twin pack wireless controllers to £2.99 ! :cool:

I liked Getaway, gangster running around London, stealing cars (Rover SD1's etc :cool: ), shooting Triads and Yardies :)

i have an old PS2 up in the loft.

My favourite was always time crisis. not quite in the same league as CoD etc, but fun with a gun :D

personal preference
i like gta as i find the proper shooting ones get a bit samey
plus you can stab people on gta

GTA & The Getaway for the more RPG style

Anything Tom Clancy is good for Gun battles.

Hitman is under-rated too IMO

You should have fun with them. :)

killzone was the best fps.very cheap too now as well followed by red faction 1(2 was terrible)...at least you have plenty of choice in the second hand market....gta vice cityand san andreas should keep you occupiedfor a long time too

Just move to yarmouth wd......you can hone your skills here and your need for violence will be nicely fulfilled as well ;) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just getting to work on a nice bike can challenge you.....like being in baghdad in the evenings too :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Keep the comments coming guys :cool:

No love for any of the call of duty series then ? I think world at war was the last for the PS2 ? Argos have it for £14.99 Hhhhmmm ... :D

MM - you back then ? :LOL: ;-) Some parts around here arent to good either dude ... :LOL:

WD :D

i found COD a bit of a chore
i prefer cannon fodder for a mission based game
the gta series can also be misson based ,but if you just want a blast round ,the rampage bit in gta is brilliant fun

try some of the older stuff like the williams collection if you can find it
robotron ,and other games on that top fun

Back