Retro Heaven - Mod'd Original Xbox 80GB £55, 1000's of games

rumblytripod

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Thinning down my console collection, no one needs three xbox's.
Hard modded with an Xecuter chip and upgraded 80gb hard drive. Fully working and packed full of retro goodness and plenty of hard to find roms.
Automatically boots into Xbox media center. Here you can choose the emulators or games/programs.
Included on the drive:
Final Burn legends with full romset. Arcade emulator with 2815 games including all neogeo and streetfighter type games plus all the the classics.(still cant beat Hyper Sports)
Vision - this is a fully automatic graphical frontend with the best games of each genre both arcade and console including N64. Each category has individual screens and animations, each catergory then has 20-30 games with further animations and screens.
Heres a vid [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeDEhKoC_cw[/youtube]
Snes9x With full romset. 850+
Amiga Emu with most games i think. Huge list.
PC Engine Emu with full romset 800+
Also 5 full xbox games on the HD and another 20ish on cd.
Includes scart and power lead and 2 pads, 1 official and 1 third party. Unboxed but will be packed securely.
Looking for £55 delivered.

Re: Retro Heaven - Mod'd Original Xbox 80GB £55, 1000's of g

To add other games do I just download the ROMS? As long as I own the original of course.

Is this beast of a conole still for sale how many games are on it. Seen a mod like this before great fun

Logic.Al":3lq5c114 said:
To add other games do I just download the ROMS? As long as I own the original of course.

Yep, you have to connect the xbox to your pc via a network cable and run a FTP program. Simple enough and there are plenty of guides online.

hurcytm":3lq5c114 said:
Is this beast of a conole still for sale how many games are on it. Seen a mod like this before great fun

Still for sale. Not sure exactly but well over 4000. I have another one with a bigger hd with over 10000 games on. Its easy enough to put a larger HD if you know what you are doing as this one is chipped so you can just connect another up and run an installer disc,.

Cheers
Chris

What Telly connectivity has that Xbox got? Take it HDMI wasn't around then?

J i m s t e r":z0cha1fr said:

Probably some kind of scart lead.

Kona-Ian":32to8zcn said:
J i m s t e r":32to8zcn said:

Probably some kind of scart lead.

Aye scart or composite. It will output hd if you have a component lead. Good for streaming movies but not sure if any games actually use hd.

Back