Retro bits and bobs- Trek Speedo, Hope, Syncros 1 1/8th stem

Sidewinder":7cuxv1bq said:
delboy009":7cuxv1bq said:
My apologise everyone for keep bullsing up the stem size !! Nearly forgot how to measure one of these almost !!! :LOL:
Some bloody joiner you are ,keep losing the ability to measure !! glad you didn't fit my windows . Hold on ,on second thoughts you may have ;) ;)

Ha ha...

Can you believe I was using a super expensive set of verniers to measure that stem but I was measuring the actual stem and forgetting that its the head-tube that makes it a 1 1/8th !!!! Doh... Too many years out of practice !! Perhaps I should stick to a good old fashioned tape measure ;) And no I didnt fit your windows as im not 'Fensa' approved !! Yeah, like it takes a whole lotta qualifications to fit a window then !! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

delboy009":204e53xi said:
Sidewinder":204e53xi said:
delboy009":204e53xi said:
My apologise everyone for keep bullsing up the stem size !! Nearly forgot how to measure one of these almost !!! :LOL:
Some bloody joiner you are ,keep losing the ability to measure !! glad you didn't fit my windows . Hold on ,on second thoughts you may have ;) ;)

Ha ha...

Can you believe I was using a super expensive set of verniers to measure that stem but I was measuring the actual stem and forgetting that its the head-tube that makes it a 1 1/8th !!!! Doh... Too many years out of practice !! Perhaps I should stick to a good old fashioned tape measure ;) And no I didnt fit your windows as im not 'Fensa' approved !! Yeah, like it takes a whole lotta qualifications to fit a window then !! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
How do you think I feel I'm a gas engineer ,we need a certificate to fart thesedays! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back