Retro bike meet in Berkshire

jimbog

Senior Retro Guru
As a guy with an old Volkswagen scirocco, I attend several meets and shows in the year. However I am not aware of any retro bike meets where like minded enthusiasts can meet up, display their bikes and discuss the all things retro over a coffee and a bacon roll.
I am asking whether any events exist of this type that I am not aware of?
I would love to set up a Sunday morning meet near Maidenhead in Berkshire where we can do just that. There are possible venues that I know of where we could do this.
It could be a show of members bikes plus a bit of parts trading.
Myself and little Markie with his 2 1990 team marins are local to this area.
Putting a feeler out there to see if there would be any interest before I look into things?

I didn’t like them until a few years back. I’ve always been a mk1 and mk2 golf owner.

I attend the occasional car meet or two, so would be interested in attending a bike meet or two, and the Berkshire area works for me, so I'd be interested 👍
icon-o-classic has been 'the' event in the past and it would be good to see another like it.
I'd need to hire a van to bring a selection of bikes 🤣

As a guy with an old Volkswagen scirocco, I attend several meets and shows in the year. However I am not aware of any retro bike meets where like minded enthusiasts can meet up, display their bikes and discuss the all things retro over a coffee and a bacon roll.
I am asking whether any events exist of this type that I am not aware of?
I would love to set up a Sunday morning meet near Maidenhead in Berkshire where we can do just that. There are possible venues that I know of where we could do this.
It could be a show of members bikes plus a bit of parts trading.
Myself and little Markie with his 2 1990 team marins are local to this area.
Putting a feeler out there to see if there would be any interest before I look into things?

There are plenty of places in Maidenhead to show off your bits.

Back