rescuing photos from photobucket

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I was sure I'd seen a thread on this but can't find it so apologies if I'm repeating the question... since photobucket decided to charge several months (years?) ago, I have ignored them. But I have lots of photos there that I can't download without signing up to the paid service. Is there any way to download everything I have without paying? or will I just have to pay up for a single month, download everything, then cancel? Surely if the photos are mine then they can't not let me have them, but there was probably some communication at the time that regarding them becoming locked at a certain point, at which point access would require payment...

I can get into mine to download/edit etc? you have to select 'ignore notification for now' or something like that.

ok, I managed to download everything... I only had some photos that i was able to select and then download, but found that I could select the entire album and download that. So I think I have everything, or at least everything that I wanted to save

Back