Sold (Reduced again, again, Shimano M700 XT Deerhead levers... £40 posted.

Me too. Bargain!!! ☹️

I’d buy them if I had a build of this period. But I can’t convince myself to start a build just based on these brake levers... can I?!* 🤣😜

They would certainly sell on eBay, but I know you don’t use it. I do with certain things. It’s OK, but more of a faff than it use to be. Probably worth a try and you can set But It Now and if it doesn’t sell it automatically re-lists, I just hate the sellers dashboard because it’s aimed at pro sellers and does my old brain in! Gumtree is a nightmare at times and I’m not on Facebook that is also meant to be good... but also full of scammers!

Did face book for a bit...total sea of time wasters....."is this still available ".......oh god help me! 😂.

I know times are bad for lots and money is tight, so im not suprised selling has slowed right down. High end expensive will always sell to high end expensive people....cheaper kit seems a hard sell now.

Never mind.

And anyway....why not start with the levers a choose everything else from there!

Did face book for a bit...total sea of time wasters....."is this still available ".......oh god help me! 😂.

I know times are bad for lots and money is tight, so im not suprised selling has slowed right down. High end expensive will always sell to high end expensive people....cheaper kit seems a hard sell now.

Never mind.

And anyway....why not start with the levers a choose everything else from there!
I would give eBay a go.

If I bought your “cheap” Deerhead levers they would end up costing me a fortune because everything else would need to be spanking to match... so much so for those bargain levers! 😜

I still SO want them! 🤣

No the suntour xc pros i have don't ghost shift! I should hope not as they are in great working order...and anyway the tension is easilly adjusted (unlike xt) by simply turning the the top cap.

Latest posts

Back