Rediscovering old albums

Just listening to New Model Army - Thunder And Consolation. Still my favorite band 25 years after first seeing 'em in Bradford.

a guy in my dorm used to wake us up every morning with eather del amitri - waking hours or the beloved - happines, a bit cheesey but very underrated

When I have the house to myself.........................anything can happen sonically. Especially if I'm decorating :D

Otherwise just spin various CDs mainly of a rock/prog nature .

Even listened to the Throbbing Gristle vinyl which The Ken gave me a couple of years ago

:?:

Dog Man Star by Suede (only problem being, it's on double vinyl, and it's hard to get fully chilled out when I have to get up and change it three times)
If You're Feeling Sinister - Belle & Sebastian
Peloton - Delgados
Psyence Fiction - UNKLE
Push The Button - Money Mark
Also, any early REM is ftw - I remember having the eponymous compilation on tape when I was younger, and nearly wore it out.

All the above are on vinyl. I think with cds, it's so much easier to just skip the tracks you're less fond of, and in the end you're only ever listening to 2 or 3 tracks from each album. I've also tried replacing worn-out records with cd/mp3 copies, and they just never quite sound as good, even though they're 10 times cleaner.

Back