Red 1992 Zinn Z-Centaur

A mate of mine was a freelance journ'o bitd........he knew Sally and him, me and 3 or 4 riding chums spent a day with her on Cannock chase one heady summer Sunday in about 1991.......she was riding that........great day!.......

feetabix":2787e8gv said:
A mate of mine was a freelance journ'o bitd........he knew Sally and him, me and 3 or 4 riding chums spent a day with her on Cannock chase one heady summer Sunday in about 1991.......she was riding that........great day!.......

Cool :cool:

Great story and what a memory to have...

Giom6":2lpo29v7 said:
feetabix":2lpo29v7 said:

Cool :cool:

Great story and what a memory to have...

Infectious smile and a real incentive to ride JUST behind her if I remember....... :xmas-wink:

Giom6":r5aaohdj said:
Its going to be a bit of a tribute to the Sally Hibberd XC bike back in the day…I love that bike so its worth a punt.

Someone must know her, would be great if you build it to see if she was willing to pose for a photo ?
I'm in touch with someone who knows Les Lloyd I'll ask if he knows Sally

Bryncrug72":18o3733v said:
Giom6":18o3733v said:
Its going to be a bit of a tribute to the Sally Hibberd XC bike back in the day…I love that bike so its worth a punt.

Someone must know her, would be great if you build it to see if she was willing to pose for a photo ?

That would be very cool. Great idea! Let me know how you get on.

Cheers mate

Giom6":6d9tkqnx said:
Bryncrug72":6d9tkqnx said:
Giom6":6d9tkqnx said:

That would be very cool. Great idea! Let me know how you get on.

Cheers mate

Will mail him and ask the question ! :D

erm.....if you find her then it was my mate who stared at her bum......he just told me about it....... :|

feetabix":3groaq3g said:
erm.....if you find her then it was my mate who stared at her bum......he just told me about it....... :|

I'm sure she would have been flattered!

Back