re wu tangleds mood..revolutions ect

Chavs, the entire staff at the DVLA and DWP, anyone who reads The Guardian, anyone who has been on Big Brother or in Heat, Max Mosely, Chris Tarrant, Ant and Dec, Barney the Dinosaur and the Tweenies, Kylies ex- boyfriends, 90% of all MPs, the truck driver that reversed into my Alfa and pissed off 2 years ago, Sithlord, most footballers and anyone I don't like the look of.

Grrrrrr

Dr S":2xz9xlgn said:
Chavs, the entire staff at the DVLA and DWP, anyone who reads The Guardian, anyone who has been on Big Brother or in Heat, Max Mosely, Chris Tarrant, Ant and Dec, Barney the Dinosaur and the Tweenies, Kylies ex- boyfriends, 90% of all MPs, the truck driver that reversed into my Alfa and pissed off 2 years ago, Sithlord, most footballers and anyone I don't like the look of.

Grrrrrr

:LOL:

kaiser":tkh3sk2k said:
Dr S":tkh3sk2k said:

Grrrrrr

:LOL:

He faces court marshall at the next NEGroup meet for desertion of the retro cause.

He will be shot at noon.

Should shoot them teenage muppets who ride around on those hair dryers thinking they own the road

al":1c88rl17 said:
I've got it tintin

How about a BLOODBATHATHON?
Al, I become more normal with age! :D

The older I get the more reactionary i'm getting. Don't get me started on the Police :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh and drug addicts :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: and lawyers :evil: :evil:
The system stinks. But will any body do some thing!!!! Like F**K they will :twisted: Greed selfish people. And last one tonight Bible bashers :evil:

When's that nice nurse coming round with the 'sweet trolly'!! ;)

Al, Why don't they just make low bridges a little higher?

al":1fc381mh said:
When's that nice nurse coming round with the 'sweet trolly'!! ;)

Al, Why don't they just make low bridges a little higher?

I used to work in a Hospital ;) :LOL: I feel better now

Back