• Mike Muz 67

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • GunterP

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • cybernck

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No x, and the white dot followed by ?? - to the right of the name - is all I've ever seen ie that's how it appeared the first time I ever looked at the thread

Hi Paul
I will try and see what's happening. Clearly your logged in because your replying but if the poll shows what your seeing with no x it means your not logged in and if you log in and see what your seeing, there should be a small x to show who you voted for. The actual button for choosing who you want is located to the left/before the name, with the submit button below. Once you vote this one disappears.
Now I have voted I am seeing a name, white dot, ? [?] , one has a little x after this to show who I voted for. with a total vote count underneath
I'll ask another mod as they may be able to see what you see, if that makes sense.

Jamie

Re:

I've had someone report the same thing with the BotM poll I just put up in the MTB section, although it looks fine from my computer.

Did anyone get to the bottom of it?

Hi mate, no I haven't worked out the issue for Paul. For History Man, he worked out that he had voted, maybe unintentionally though, as he had a small x indicating who he had voted for.

Jamie

CONGRATULATIONS! Spokesmann :) :D :) :D Winner of the November - RPotM - Autumn

Many congratulations Mike, very well done, though it was close run contest :)

Many thanks also to everyone who entered and voted.
I will set up a new competition in the next day or so.

Jamie

Re:

Nice one Mike! Congratulations - worthy winner!

Back