Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Gavr's 1977 Raleigh SBDU in 531SL

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • theproscloset's 1988 7-11 Serotta "Huffy" Team Bike

Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

One of my friends in Devon has two Lemond Z bikes. Steel though and, IMO, not as nice in the red/golden yellow/blue colours as the dark green/lemon yellow/orange of the earlier ones.

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":amve9z7c said:
pigman":amve9z7c said:
I'm normally an 80's steel man, so plenty Raleighs to vote for, but I went for the ADR TVT carbone. It was a dream bike back in my race days and the one here is spot-on perfect.
Sorry for those with STI/ergos but they're too modern for me

TBH any bike here is a deserved winner, so well done folks

Er, I think you may find that bike has Ergo levers :facepalm:
If it wasn't for the brakes, I'd think it was from the same g/set as the Pinarello

Mike
Aye, difficult to be exact, but looking at it closely, you might be right Mike. In which case I've fooked up. In that case I go for burglos TI Raleigh lol :facepalm:

Mike Muz 67":udgjuhne said:
One of my friends in Devon has two Lemond Z bikes. Steel though and, IMO, not as nice in the red/golden yellow/blue colours as the dark green/lemon yellow/orange of the earlier ones.

Mike
Is he a short arse and looking to sell one!!

Matt_wood55":z5n7g43i said:
Mike Muz 67":z5n7g43i said:

Mike

She is, I wouldn't tell her to her face though :shock: I think 48cm or 49cm frames Matt. Campag ergo last time I saw them too , so you wouldn't win back-to-back rBotY :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Mike Muz 67":1r7e6t4c said:
Matt_wood55":1r7e6t4c said:
Mike Muz 67":1r7e6t4c said:

Mike

She is, I wouldn't tell her to her face though :shock: I think 48cm or 49cm frames Matt. Campag ergo last time I saw them too , so you wouldn't win back-to-back rBotY :LOL: :LOL:

Mike
Whoops!

Re:

The lady of whom I speak, is a friend of G.Lemond actually.

Mike

Re:

Ha!

Just seen this. I'd forgotten all about what a bunch of excellent bikes there were in 2014's competitions.

Well done Matt_wood55, bit late I know..............but better late than never.

Back