raveydavey feedback

I bought a bike from Dave, due to the distance Dave kindly roped in his mum to smuggle it over the border. It would have been way easier for him to sell it locally so I'm very grateful for all the effort he went to. Bike seems great too, just as described.

Perfect transaction with Dave. Thanks mate :)

SCAM ALERT – do yourself a favour stay away from this guy – DECEPTION ON RETROBIKE

the user @raveydavey sold a fork collection including fork parts to me. his deception caused me to loose time, hair and quite some money.
post payment he decided to throw everything in a rather soft box – like in a bin – and just parceled it that way.

the whole stuff was
- not like advertised, but in way worse condition (must have been before shipping!)
- rattled around in a totally damaged box during overseas shipping
- not usable at all (some parts were even advertised to be "plug and play")

forks1.jpg
forks2.jpg

these pictures were taken the day i received the misshapen box, right after having paid the import taxes.
in x years on this platform nobody ever deceived me like that.

after receiving that mess i contacted him again. more than a week later he answered by telling me what a good deal i got and
justified that by quantity. truth is: i lost an amount between 270€ and 300€ total and did not receive anything usable.
all stuff scratched, bent, pitted –> purest junk. worst thing for me was all the post-purchase messages from dave: just bullshit.
if you receive such a box, you don't need the scammer to explain that the stuff is x years old and used. that's no excuse...

Bildschirmfoto 2023-08-02 um 14.03.11.png

sadly involving a mod in a tri-chat did not help at all, dave just did not take the stuff back – clearly knowing why 💩

DO YOURSELF A FAVOUR AND AVOID @raveydavey

thanks for nothing. welcome to my foe-list

Latest posts

Back